Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The little adoration continued today.....awww....sweet

Following what happened on Friday night with that little girl in my previous post, I'm happy to report that I got another sweet surprise today from a little boy.....awww.

I was walking around looking at all these beauty products randomly at Watsons in Jusco shopping mall today. I had to attend the wedding of a colleague earlier. It was hot and I came to the mall to cool down in the airconditioning in the building.

I was standing at the shampoo section when I saw this little boy on a pushchair wheeled by his father. The boy looked about 1yr++ and still couldn't form a proper word. He had curly brownish hair. He looked up and his eyes stared straight at my face. For awhile, I thought he was puzzled or scared. Well, I couldn't read his expression.

Then, the little boy broke into a smile showing his tiny teeth. I smiled back at him as his father pushed his chair to the end of the rack behind me. The boy leaned over to look at me and started waving his little hand with his baby voice uttering what must have been a baby's "Hi!". I waved back at him and his enthusiasm was just oh-so-endearing. His father just smiled, amused.

Well, that certainly made my day. I hope God will keep on sending me little sweet surprises day after day. Thank you for your gift.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment