Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dia Frampton Covering 2NE1's Lonely

Talking about the Frampton sisters, I must say that currently I'm kind of addicted to this remake of a Korean girl group 2NE1's hit Lonely. Yes, I absolutely have no idea about the Korean group. Not a K-Pop follower.




Dia Frampton duet-ting with her sister Meg beautifully :-)

This is just perfect. I wish I have a voice as distinctive as Dia. Not necessarily sounds like hers but distinctively individual that people recognize as soon as they hear it.

I have no idea if the English lyrics match the Korean original though. How would I know? I'm not in line to register myself into a Korean language class any time soon.....haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment