Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My lack of posts and image hosting problems again!

Yes.

My blog is lacking posts this month. I know. Not that I have no stories to tell. Just that I'm frustrated by the problems with my image hosting service.

When I started, I wanted to make sure that all my posts would be accompanied by pictures. After all, a picture speaks a thousand words. However, my main image host Webshots keeps giving me error messages everytime I try to upload a photo. I don't know why.

Sure, I do have an account with Photobuckets and even MySpace. However, I like the ease-of-use aspect of Webshots where you can select the size of images you want to link to your page without you having to tweak any code. It will preview the size and generate the code for you just by clicking.

The pictures from the few latest posts are either directly uploaded to Blogger or occasionally linked to my MySpace photo album.

I hope the problem will be resolved soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment