Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm thinking of a blog redesign....

The thought has crossed my mind many times. This blog can't stay forever looking like this.


It's only natural that with my Art background, I should have been doing my own blog design instead of using the pre-made templates from a template site. This template from FinalSense is beautiful. No doubt about it and the top picture suits me to a tee. However, with the changes in my life, I think it's time for an overhaul.

No, I have limited knowledge of HTML coding. Let alone CSS. It's just now that Blogger has begun accommodating 3-column templates, I am now eager to use it. I have always wanted my personal Info to be on one side and my Links or Ads to be on another. Also, with most screens are wider now, I can now afford to keep the 900pixels width for my contents.

There is only one thing that's stopping me though. In many previous posts, I already formatted certain blog contents with bold fonts or different sized fonts to emphasize certain points in the stories. If I change the template, those formattings will be gone.

But still.......the new look will come :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment