Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Push me again and I'd turn into a werewolf........

I can't believe I actually said that to a colleague from another department yesterday.

Yes, I really did tell him that if he kept asking for the Data I was supposed to hand in last year, I'd get really mad and turn into a werewolf and rip everything apart. I said that in front of the whole office members.

What's with the werewolf thingy?

Easy peasy. After watching the movie Twilight last year, I got the urge to get the whole set of the books. Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. After all, I did acquire myself a whole set Harry Potter books. I wish I got the supplementary books like Fantantic Beasts and Quidditch Through the Ages. I did get the Tales of Beedle the Bard though which I enjoyed very much especially JK Rowling's own hand drawn illustrations.

Back to the Twilight series. I'm on Book No.2 New Moon right now in which one of the main characters Jacob Black a young teen from the Quieleute American Indian tribe discovers his gift of turning into a werewolf when vampires exist. Apparently, he turns into one when he loses his temper.

So, I kind of fancy myself turning into one. Wouldn't it be cool to burst into a crazy mass of hair and fangs when you snap?

Sure, the vampires are deadly perfect-looking super gorgeous beings but being one means the moist deep dark chocolate cake will taste like moist muddy deep dark dirt to you. The werewolves can still eat like humans instead of eating humans. Also, the vampires' bodies are cold and hard like marble whereas the werewolves' bodies are warm (more like hot that you can fry an egg on the forehead) and can apparently walk around naked in the snow. Hey, wolves do walk around naked, don't they?

One problem though. The werewolves apparently burst out of their clothings and when you turn back into human, you'll be naked. Eeww.......I do not fancy walking around naked in the woods. Let alone the snow or anywhere public.

No comments:

Post a Comment