Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another bird leaves the nest?

I was quite surprised when my younger brother who had been living at home since he graduated last year bade me goodbye last night.

He would be leaving with another younger brother (Mr. Obedient) to the capital city to help out yet another younger brother (The Artist/Designer) with display work. Maybe temporarily. He sure packed light. Maybe it could lead to a permanent prospect. I don't know.

It's strange though. As annoying as it can be having brothers around sometimes, I began to miss him the moment he said he was leaving for the capital city.

Another bird leaves the nest.

My older brother might move out either this year or next year when construction of his government-aided little house is complete. How lonely this place would feel without my nephews.

Now, I'm starting to see myself more and more as Miss Loser-No-Money. The one with big dreams but never got around to realizing even one at all and stuck in a rut she calls her 'comfort zone'. Maybe she needs a big kick in her big lazy butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment