Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Monday, April 13, 2009

Look who I met in my dream last night.......Kai Hansen and Roland Grapow :-)

Yes, I did! Yeah!!!!

I saw guitarists Kai Hansen and Roland Grapow :-D

........in my dream last night :-D

Now, let's talk a bit about how I knew them musically. I was about 14 when I first heard Helloween's music. Thanks to my uncle. That was during the Keeper's days.

Then, after the live album, I noticed that the name of one guitarist had changed. That's when Roland came in. Even back then, I had always felt that he would be the one who'd survive the best on his own. I felt that he was the most versatile musician out of all of them. Well, he's proven me right!

It's been a while since I last saw any musicians in my dream. I thought I had lost that 'touch'. I used to see anyone I wanted easily in my sleep back when I was a schoolgirl. Not much talking. My spoken English wasn't up to scratch at the time. Just loads of smiles and gentle warm hugs ;-)

OMG. Things that I dream about nowadays are dumb. My job has been creeping into my sleep like a plague I haven't found the cure for. I mean, I dream about being scolded by my former boss when he was still working here. I dream about having meetings with people at work.

I dream about people in meetings walking out on me when I started throwing tantrums for being disrespected.

Even my colleagues laughed about it when I told them the other day.

So, back to Kai and Roland. We were in a huge warehouse for a store selling industrial machinery and steel products. God knows why we were all there, of all places :-I

Now, this is the proof that my job really has been creeping into my sleep. Instead of running to them the way I used to in my younger days like a child seeing a cookies' jar, I did not. I was actually more interested in the machinery. In my dream!!

Aren't dreams supposed to be the place where we can be and do something we can't or normally won't when we're awake? What's happening?

Reality hit me again. Oh dear. My priorities must have changed nowadays. OMG, I really am getting old, am I not?

No comments:

Post a Comment