Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm a D-List Bloggerlebrity!

Haha....This is fun.

Ok. I admit that at the moment i'm so at the bottom of the tech-savviness pile when it comes to popularizing my blog. I'm still at the crawling stage.

Found a blog called Kineda today which has a nice little Technorati widget form that you enter your blog URL into for a Rank Badge.

So here's my Rank:

D-List Blogger

Haha.......with my current stat, actually I deserve to be on Z-List if only they have it.


2 comments:

  1. I got a C-List Badge. Oh well, we are not too famous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a 200,000 hit stats and only ended up on C-List? Then, I have one and a half universe to go before I reach there :-)

    ReplyDelete