Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What? No Credit Cards at the Petrol Stations?

Ok. What is it about Malaysia and Petrol prices?

Still reeling from the shock of the price hike a couple of weeks ago, I got another bomb dropped on my head today.

"ALL petrol stations in Malaysia have stopped credit card operations starting from today 24th June 2008"

What?!

Apparently the station operators have been complaining to the government to transfer the charges imposed by the banks to the customers. As always, the government side say they're looking into it.

What is it about this country that whenever there is any price increase or extra charges, they will always transfer them to the consumers? It's the greedy Banks that they need to press on. NOT us. We are the customers and we are the ones who keep you in business.

I use credit cards because I hate having to carry so much cash on spare for Petrol every week. Now that the price has gone uphill, the amount of cash I have to carry will go uphill too. It's so unfair.


1 comment:

  1. great site, those muffins made me hungry. For ways to advertise on your pictures you should check out my site. http://monetizeanysite.blogspot.com/ also for tips n tricks on how to gain more traffic and making money off your site.

    ReplyDelete