Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mu Buddy's Starting a Business! Hooray!

My buddy just called me today telling me that she's in the process of registering and applying for a business license to operate a car workshop with her mechanic little brother.

Hooray! I'm so happy ecstatic.

I mean, here is a friend who decided to do something about her life. Just dare to do it. It's never too late to start anything.

She's helping her brother who's just starting out after finishing his mechanic training. Problem is he's got no capital to start with and he's tied to Mercedez for 3 years. This is where dear old sister stepped in. It's what family is for. Got herself a personal loan because it's so less hassle than getting a business one. Business loans require paperwork and proper documentation. For an average inexperienced beginner, this is a major obstacle. They never care what is it for if it's a personal loan as long as you have the documents like salary slip proving your means of paying back.

My dear friend,

I wish you success coz you deserve it.




No comments:

Post a Comment