Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm a Mummy to 200 bags of Seedlings!

What am I saying?

Mushroom Momma

I helped my brother a little recently with his mushroom shack project. Since he didn't have the dough to buy his first mushroom seedling bags, I funded him MYR300 for 200 bags of them ready-made by a supplier.

So, now, I'm something like a "foster mama" to my brother's muhroom seedlings. I told him that I see this as being a "shareholder". It's exciting to see how things will turn out. I hope things will be "alles gut". Sorry for my terrible German. Somehow I think that's grammatically incorrect.

No comments:

Post a Comment