Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm officially the newly "tiara-d" Spinster Princess today!

The oldest singleton from our office got married finally! I attended her wedding at late afternoon. I had always felt a special connection to her because she's a woman who put her personal life on the sideline so her family could stabilize their economy first.

white & blue

She celebrated in whites and blues.

Queen Mary tiara

With this "tiara", I now pronounce thee the Spinster Princess cum the oldest maid in the office.

Not that I'm ashamed of it. Being older somehow has its advantages because it's easier to make people listen to me.

cupcake wedding cake

Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?

Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment