Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Auf Wiedersehen my friend!

It was my colleague's last day yesterday. She was all tearful saying goodbye to all of us.



I made the above sign for her. The vibrant colours are to symbolize the celebration of her being part of our team since 2006. She has been a great subordinate to me.

This morning, I read the "farewell email" she sent us yesterday where she said that WE had been the BEST team she had ever been a part of.

Well, I won't ask for any greater "thank you" gift than that!

Yes, her leaving is a major loss to us but we wish her well.

Auf wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment