Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Monday, May 19, 2008

Plushies in the Morning Dew

I didn't go to work today. My car wouldn't start because the battery somehow lost power this morning. Added more battery fluid and had to jumper-start the car using my brother's battery.

It was about 8am and the morning dew was still on the greens under the morning Sun. I took this chance to bring my newest plushie out. Got her last week at a promotional sale in a shopping mall. She felt good in my arms and I couldn't resist buying her. I think she's a mouse although they made her to look like a bunny.

Here are the ones I have on my bed so far.

The Hippo was a bargain at a night market. She's a second hand plushie yeah but I liked her as soon as my eyes saw her and she has this little pocket on her tummy which can be handy when you want to hide little things.

The Purple Cow is from a supermarket. Bought her because I thought she really stood out. I mean, how many purple cows can you find in your lifetime? Amazingly, by having her, I found out that there is a thing called the Purple Cow philosophy in this world which was about standing out. Wow! That's how she got into my possession..........by standing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment