Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tom Kaulitz on my Startup Menu!

Got a surprise as I click my Startup Menu in the wee hours of the morning to find this.



One of my brothers obviously had meddled with my PC again except this time in a good way. Normally I would start my PC to find the settings changed, the history gone, the files rearranged, new weird softwares installed, things deleted etc. All without my permission of course!


This is Tom when he was still illegal for me to fancy.

It's probably for a teenie magazine. The photo had been touched up by the graphic artist in such a way that his lips turned Peony coloured.

I probably vibrated my energy strong enough to make my sibling think that if they're gonna mess with my stuff, they better treat em like it's me doing my stuff. What made him choose this photo is still beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment