Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tokio Hotel Zimmer 483 Live DVD arrived in the mail!

My eBay purchase arrived today! Hoorayy!

Got home to find a packet for me with the Custom declaration label written DVD on it and a "PASSED" stamp from the authority.


My Tokio Hotel Zimmer 483 Live DVD at last!



The DVDs (Live concert and Documentary) are playable without a hitch. Yes, it's Region-free as stated by the seller.

I'm ecstatic as finally I am able to get a closer clearer view of the guys after watching all those crappy picture rips on You Tube.

Got some questions in my mind answered:

1. They do have little zits, skin blemishes and open pores unlike the touched-up flawless studio pictures that had always made me green with envy

2. The stress of touring and late nights are taking its toll on the young faces as evident on the eyebags

3. Bill Kaulitz actually has arm hair!



4. The twins turn out to be more masculine up close.

Notice the arm hair again.....

That is one massive Adam's Apple ...... just love Tom's deep voice

Gripping the Frets........well.... err.....as masculine as slender fingers on soft hands can get


No comments:

Post a Comment