Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blue Baby Boy Comforter

It was only natural for a pregnant colleague to ask for a blue-themed Baby Comforter for the boy she was carrying.

Yeah, I learned my lesson from the Pink Baby Comforter. I made the pattern too small and the choice of colours was too soft that the pieces were hard to distinguish from each other.

Therefore, I tried to pick bolder colours to be matched to plain backgrounds. It worked!

Blue Baby Set 1

With the pillow and bolsters.

Blue Baby Set 2Blue Baby Set 5

The flip-side view was better compared to the Pink Baby Girl one.

Blue Baby Set 3

The pattern inspired by the "windmill". Yes, I designed it using Microsoft Excel.

Overall, I'm much happier with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment