Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Monday, August 10, 2009

My First Shift Hours Working Day....EVER!

Yeah, I survived my first day of working shift hours!

I'm home as I'm typing this. It was ok. Wasn't bad at all. I didn't even use my MP3 Player. Believe it or not!

It felt like a trip down memory lane actually. 8 years ago, I would have been slaving myself in overtime hours up to 9.10pm every night. Now, THAT was tiring. I kept on wishing I could walk out at 8.10pm.

So, now I have the best of both worlds. I have the extra working hours with payment (only peanuts but better than nothing). I can catch up on my piling workload. I can go home before my eyes get sleepy.

I think I can survive this till next year. Hopefully my financial situation would be better by then.

Photobucket
Here's to the working girl. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment