Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Sunday, August 9, 2009

So...two mechanics made one decision...for me

Exactly.

It's about my car again.

I remember when I bought it, I told everyone who cared to listen that I'd drive it till it falls apart. I think that time has come after almost 8 years of its service to me.

First, I went to get the wire for the spark plug replaced. The mechanic, who was a relative of mine, teased me about getting a Kenari, an ugly boxy nationally produced car (design from Japan of course).

Second, I went to the air-conditioning mechanic. He said there was nothing wrong really about the aircond system. It's just that the compressor, which is not an original since the car has long been discontinued, is not working to the quality that the original would. He also said that it's a sign telling me that it's coming to the end of its life.

Fine!

This is it (like the final words of Michael Jackson)!

I have to work my ass off starting from tomorrow for the new car in December. Yes, it's going to be December.


Life



I might have to borrow some money from somebody to help topping up the downpayment to reduce my monthly repayment.

I'll be back to square one. Hwaaaahhh!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment