Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Sunday, August 9, 2009

PC Fair again.......thought I could resist it but then again

I couldn't resist the August PC Fair which started on Friday here in my home state.

MP4 & MP3 Players
I might need entertainment now that I'm going into shift working hours.
What a crappy logic!

I knew I needed the money for other important causes but somehow I found the logic to grab myself the tiny MP3 Player.

MP4 & MP3 Players
The black one wasn't broken after all.

The black one was bought last year (Read here). I thought it was broken but I have since discovered that it's working ok except that it cannot read the SD Card. The internal memory works fine. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment