Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Monday, September 22, 2008

My Thank You Speech


Make a Ladybug Note at WishAFriend.com


Back in August, I never even thought of reaching my 100th post (which I did and dedicated to the memory of one of my favourite metal drummers). That was when I felt that life was failing me and that the whole politics at work is a conspiracy to take me down. I revived myself after awhile. Sometimes acceptance is the road to peace (of the mind that is).

So here it is:


"I would like to thank my friends and family who have inspired me to start an online diary after years of leaving random notes, poems, stories and anecdotes in my 'scrap' books, computer files, emails and SMSes. I might have bored you guys sometimes but now I have the proper channel to vent out.

I, of course, am very grateful to the Almighty for blessing me with health and appetite to enjoy His lovely gifts of gastronomic delights. Delicious food is a piece of Heaven on Earth. He is the One listening to my crazy thoughts and grant me my wishes when He sees the moment I deserve any. I am grateful for His gift of surrounding me with humble people who give me never-ending supply of love and care.

To all my 'invisible' friends, by that I mean they're not visible physically as my friends, the musicians I have loved all my life who have always been there when I need company. You music soothes me and lifts me up when I'm down. Your lyrics speak to me like an old friend who knows me inside out. Your lives have taught me many lessons. Your pain is in my prayer. I dedicated my 100th post to the memory of Mr. Ingo Schwichtenberg, a fine musician who left a big mark behind during his short life here.

Thank you also to all fellow bloggers (the nice ones) who have left nice comments for me and valuable feedback to keep me going. There are times when I feel uninspired resulting in zero-posting and there are times when I'm overflowing with ideas that I don't know where to start resulting in zero-posting too.

Lastly, a very special thanks to the ever-enthusiastic fans of Tokio Hotel from all over the world who help keeping my blog alive and pushing up the counter more than any membership of a social-networking group can. You girls (and guys too) are the BEST!"

No comments:

Post a Comment