Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ayah......may you get well soon

My father was checked into the hospital today and I haven't had the chance to see him.

He and I don't talk to each other very much as our fiery personalities clash too much sometimes that the simplest matter can turn into an argument. However, I did notice that he had been quiet for quite some time. A different kind of quiet. Like something was bothering him.

My father's health hadn't been really good lately. He's approaching 70 and naturally his physique just can't be what it used to be. He's been urinating blood and for the past 3 days, he had been unable to at all. What worries me is that his eldest brother also had the same symptoms. My uncle passed away from complication to his prostate.

From the outside, it might look like I don't care enough since I haven't seen him but the truth is, my inside is totally the opposite. Truth be told, the one man who has been the most influential on me is my father. He has always been the one I rely on.

The scariest thing about growing old to me is seeing my loved ones go one by one. I'm not ready to lose my father. I'm praying to the Almighty to let him stay for many more years still. May the prayer be answered. May the Lord bless us all.

To my father........

Glitter Graphics


Love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment