Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another good reason for me to adore Tom Kaulitz ..... ;-)

I have another good reason to adore this honeybun :-)

I just have a soft spot for multi-instrumentalist musicians. There's just something about being able to handle more than one instrument that just fascinates me. Chris DeGarmo tinkles on the piano very well. I know even Ingo Schwichtenberg kept a keyboard in his apartment for him to play.

I know Tom is not the best of musician there is but that's not what he is about. He's just a guy who loves playing music the way HE wants to play it and NOT what others think he should. What he does is just perfect for the music his band is playing. It's those haters who are missing the point.



This is Tom practising the piano piece he has to play to accompany little bro Bill for the song Zoom.

Sure, this being Tom, he was talking dirty. That's ok with me. He isn't as vulgar as some guys/girls I know. Besides, I don't think he wants people to see his more serious side. It's his right to keep his real persona private.

Way to go Tomi :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment