Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The doctors are having a meeting.....

Went to see my father today. He said the doctors are having a meeting tomorrow to decide what they would do.

Yesterday, they put in 2 pints of blood into him because he keeps losing his blood through his urine. It is strange how the doctors are still unable to detect what is wrong. I don't blame them. I understand that testing and diagnosis must be done following the procedures and they can't simply carry out multiple tests all at once.

It just makes me think, how cruel can an illness be? This is like literally dripping out fresh blood out of a man. Sadly, for reasons still yet undetected.

Worse is, I may not be able to see my father for the next 5 days due to the commitment to my working hours and I can't afford to go back to my normal working time for now. Of course, my old man understands this when I visited him today.

I can only hope and pray.

myspace comments

From us all.........

As usual, my old man keeps saying he's ok. I know him. Sure, he's worried but it's not himself he's concerned about that much but rather the rest of us. His family.

No comments:

Post a Comment