Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Monday, August 11, 2008

PC Fair August 2008 and what I found this time

Went to the PC Fair at Mahkota Parade, Melaka for its August 2008 stop. It was in the capital city of KL the previous week.

Ok. I didn't have much 'dosh' with me this time and I went there not sure what I really wanted to get. Should I replace my MP3 FM Modulator with a new one? The one I have was bought about 2 PC Fairs ago. It works fine but I lost the display on its tiny LCD on day two I bought it.

My money allowed me to buy a 4Gb Pendrive. I know that's small by today's standard. I just wanted something bigger than my current 1Gb Pendrive I'm using to play MP3s in my car with my FM Modulator.

Burger CD Cover 2

CD Cases shaped like burgers. How cute!

Then I saw these and they were such bargains at MYR10 for 2pcs (about USD3). Normally they sell at MYR15.90 a pc.

Burger CD Cases

Look! They're cheeseburgers.

Bought them totally for the burger looks because they don't hold that many CDs despite the 'fat' appearance. I was thinking of turning them into pillows for afternoon nap or something.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute. I just wanted to tell you that I love the quote at the top of your blog. I am in the same boat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cheeseburgers CD holder! I would totally buy them, too. Thank you for your comment on my blog, you should make some kusudama and post them on your blog, they're so pretty and fun to make.

    ReplyDelete