Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Package from Germany arrived finally.......yeah!

Endlich.........the package I'd been waiting for from Germany since 1st March 2010 arrived. Yeah....yeah....yeah!

Adding more to my rock and metal paraphernalia. I love collecting old magazines from my old days. It's a hobby of mine since I was a kid. This particular package is a bunch of Helloween old stories in their native German language. My German vocabulary is so limited but it's always fun trying to understand reading it one word at a time. Spoken German on the other hand is so out of my comprehension.

I was so sad when the package didn't arrive after two weeks. The seller was very nice though and offered to refund. I opted to hold on. Holding on to my faith that life was not cruel. The seller seemed to be a genuine person and I certainly was keen to give a fellow metalhead good scores.

There it is. Ooh...just look at those colourful pretty German postage stamps :-)
Yes, people. I'm an old-fashioned nerd. I love good old stamps. Even in this digital age.
For privacy reason, my full name and address are hidden.

Looks like He loves me when I think that my life was coming to a crashing end.

No comments:

Post a Comment