Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Saturday, April 12, 2008

First Day of a Series of New Days


Wow. It's my first entry as a lone blogger today and I'm still feeling at a lost like I used to when I used to share a blog with my two close pals quite some time ago.

It's how I'm feeling at the moment facing the week ahead. I'm losing yet another colleague at work who's leaving for a better opportunity. The news came like a bomb getting dropped on my head yesterday.

A bit sad but for the umpteenth time, this whole colleagues-leaving thing always makes me look back on my own path in life. As always, I still believe in that "someday my big ship will come in".

No comments:

Post a Comment