Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Sunday, April 27, 2008

My First Try At Buying From Abroad At eBay

I logged in to my eBay account and committed myself to buying the Tokio Hotel Zimmer 483 Live DVD set from a seller in the UK. His postage cost is a lot cheaper than some of those from the European mainland!

There's one cheaper from the US but what if I can't play the DVD as Region 1 has a different system? The listed one from the UK stated it as "0" meaning it's multi-region. Well, I hope it is.

I'm scared shitless as I'm typing this coz I've never bought anything internationally from eBay or any overseas online shop so far. I nervously started a PayPal account yesterday morning and immediately the bank HSBC called me to confirm whether I really did linked my VISA card to it. As of today, my account is still unverified. I did my research on paying with credit card via an unverified PayPal and people say it's ok.

Well, I guess I'll just have to wait for the whole thing to clear. I surely do not want to be blacklisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment