Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

PayPal and my holiday budget

Got confirmation yesterday regarding my PayPal payment for the Tokio Hotel Zimmer 483 Live DVD. Such a breeze it was. So far so good. There have been many nightmare stories about PayPal and I’m just hoping those won’t happen to me.

Had a bit of a heated word exchange with my friends at work the day before yesterday. We are leaving for the East Coast state of Trengganu on Wednesday night for a holiday in Kapas Island to catch squids from the South China Sea. Sounds grand when I put it that way. Just 2 days to go and someone pulled out causing everyone’s cost to rise by around 10%. I got so vocal expressing my dissatisfaction that the trip leader decided to cover the extra cost. My money is quite tight at the moment and I was desperate. Besides, it was so unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment