Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Monday, July 7, 2008

Dieting when there are Moist Choco Cupcakes?

I admit that I've been eating quite unhealthily lately. Proof is my tummy feel bloated for weeks. Unlike people who eat and see food as a source of comfort, I eat simply because I love food and am grateful for it.

To me, the ability to eat and taste many different food and recipes is a gift from the Almighty. He can easily take it away from you if He wants to. So, I'm thankful for everything that enters this mouth.

I'm not that concerned about getting slim but rather it's about health reason. Don't want to end up old, bed-ridden, sick and lonely someday. I want to be healthy, smiling, beautiful (inside out) and surrounded by the people I love.

Ok. Went through this healthy diet plan I got from a health product about a year ago. Just an example of what the plan lists for a day of healthy eating.

Example of a 5-meal a day healthy eating

Morning : Green / herbal tea (150 mL) + 2 wholemeal biscuits
Mid-morning snack : 1 low fat yogurt
Lunch : 100 g boiled rice + 225 g grilled chicken breast
Afternoon snack : 1 apple
Dinner : 150 g green beans + 50 g boiled potatoes

Hmm......I think I'll get hungry easily with that.

Ooh.....my sister-in-law asked for Fruit Cakes and Chocolate Cupcakes for her sister's engagement ceremony. My mother and sister made them respectively. My contribution was that they used some of my equipment.

Moist Chocolate Cupcakes Under the Morning Sun

The Moist Chocolate Cupcakes under the morning sun by the kitchen window.

I took this picture in the morning when my sister was still asleep from staying up all night making them.

Moist Chocolate Cupcake Single Closeup 2

I found this irresistable. Dieting can wait.

Yeah. Delicious food really is a gift from above but then so is health.

Dilemma.....dilemma......but a nice problem to have x-))


2 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look very delicious! I love to eat especially junk food and don't bother with diets. Food is there to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Food is really there to eat.....can't say it better.

    ReplyDelete