This is my third attempt at making Vanilla Muffins. I liked the crispy outside or was it my oven?
360g self-raising flour
1/2 tsp soda bicarbonate
125g caster sugar
125ml fresh milk
2 egss beaten
2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Beat the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add in the eggs one by one then the vanilla. Continue beating
3. Add in dry ingredients i.e flour and soda. Mix well.
4. Add in the milk little by little till all the lumpy bits dissolve.
5. Bake till brown. Please ensure that the oven has been pre-heated first to 180 deg C.
The recipe can yield about 24 normal-sized muffins.
I actually halved the recipe fearing I might waste more food if the recipe turned out a disaster.
Fret not. My siblings demolished the things in no time at all.