Pages

Words of Wisdom

In life, we have to choose between the jeans and the cookie jar. Liz Hurley chose the jeans and I chose the cookie jar

~ Nigella Lawson....(on women's body image and her own voluptuous body)

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lick my Arse.......!

Last Thursday was an important day in my working history. Somehow, me and my colleague had successfully won a "war" against our Japanese boss.

We were dissatisfied and awfully annoyed that he recently accepted a task from our Japan Headquarter which was not supposed to fall under our Division's responsibility. We are in the Incoming parts control but the assignment was for the Outgoing product control.

My Itchy Butt

Mess with me again? I'll say "leck mich" (lick my arse)!

After a heated "meeting", we succeeded in stopping the task from becoming ours much to the chagrin of the Jap boss. He wasn't happy that we "overrode" his decision. Well, wrong decision is a wrong decision regardless of who decides it.

The Jap boss wouldn't talk to us the next day. Like we cared! Serves him well for not discussing things with me and my mates.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blog...
    Was this pic of ur boss?
    :)
    plz drop my @ my blogs
    CrAzYbLoG
    v.CoL

    ReplyDelete